Global EPIC Soft-Landing Program
Are you interested in expanding your business internationally? The Global EPIC Soft-Landing Program offers companies and entrepreneurs a unique opportunity to ‘soft land’ for a trail period in the market of one of the Global EPIC ecosystems. It provides a low risk entry trial to companies and entrepreneurs entering a new international market, accessing the resources they need to more readily tap into commercial opportunities.
The soft-landing program is operated by the Global Ecosystem of Ecosystems Partnership in Innovation and Cybersecurity (Global EPIC), a worldwide collaboration between security ecosystems to co-create and adopt world-changing solutions to high-impact cybersecurity challenges, both current and emergent. With the soft-landing program, 9 ecosystems in 6 different countries allow the companies and entrepreneurs within their ecosystems to utilize this global network, further strengthening the ties between the ecosystems.
Every participating ecosystem offers, at no cost to the soft-landing companies and entrepreneurs:
- Matchmaking: a minimum of 5 appointments with relevant potential business partners, which can include but not limited to: potential resellers and customers, business partners, incubators and academics.
- Guidance services: mentorship and guidance on market circumstances, incubator facilities, academic engagements, immigration considerations and other practical issues.
- A meeting space: a physical space to have appoints for a minimum of 3 weeks.
On top of this, every participating ecosystem adds other services and opportunities that are relevant to their local market.
The table below shows the participating Global EPIC ecosystems. You can click the links to see what they have to offer.
|Taiwan - Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI)|
|Netherlands - The Hague Security Delta|
|Poland - Kosciuszko Institute|
|United Kingdom - Centre for Secure Information Technologies (CSIT)|
|United Kingdom - Cyber Wales|
|Canada - City of Surrey|
|Canada - Global Cybersecurity Resource (GCR)|
|Canada - Canada Institute for Cybersecurity UNB - English, French|
|United States - [email protected]|
- Step 1: Choose the ecosystem you would like to soft-land in from the list above.
- Step 2: Get into contact with that ecosystem by contacting the local representatives via the contact details provided via the link.
- Step 3: The ecosystems provide these services at no cost to the companies/entrepreneurs but do expect them to seriously consider expanding to their market. They will guide you through their application process to decide on the suitability.
- Step 4: In case of a positive outcome, the soft-landing will be organized.
You can get into contact with your home ecosystem (where you are already located) or with the ecosystem you are interested in for a soft-landing. You can find the contact details by clicking on the links in the table above.